STANDARD REPAIR LEADTIME:
- Two weeks for written evaluation from Exlar
- Two weeks from receipt of approval (by fax or email) for repair where parts are available.
- An evaluation charge per unit after evaluation applies if customer chooses not to repair; or if product is found not in need of repair.
EXPEDITED REPAIR LEADTIME:
- An expedite charge per unit can be quoted.
- This provides one week for written evaluation from Exlar
- This provides one week from receipt of approval (by fax or email) for repair where parts are available.
- Please discuss the return with Exlar Technical Support prior to requesting an RGA number to see if it is possible to resolve the issue prior to return.
- If it is determined that an RGA number is required, please do so by contacting the Returned Goods Administrator. Phone 952-500-6200 or email email@example.com.
- International Repairs: Closely follow instructions provided by the Exlar Returned Goods Administrator. Failure to comply with issued instructions may result in delays for repair and return.
- Exlar requires a purchase order at the time of RGA; $0 on warranty returns, or for the standard evaluation charge per unit on all non-warranty units for the evaluation fee.
- Following the evaluation, you will receive a quote from Exlar on the charges that will apply. If the actuator repair is approved, the evaluation fee will be waived and we will request an amended PO for the actual repair value.